By purchasing a monthly subscription, agree to an initial and recurring monthly subscription fee at the current monthly subscription rate, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges until you cancel your subscription.
- AUTOMATIC MONTHLY RENEWAL TERMS: Once you subscribe, Tasket will automatically renew your subscription, until you cancel your subscription.
By purchasing an Annual Subscription, you agree to an initial pre-payment for one full year of service. After one year and annually thereafter, you will be billed a recurring Annual Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate. We will notify you before the renewal fee is billed.
- AUTOMATIC ANNUAL RENEWAL TERMS: We bill your credit card for the Annual Subscription renewal fee in the first month of the next Annual Subscription.
- For example, let’s say you purchased an Annual Subscription beginning in May 2020 and ending in April 2021. We will bill you for the second year (May 2021 to April 2022) in May 2022, unless you cancel your Annual Subscription before May 2021. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Once you subscribe, Tasket will automatically process your Annual Subscription fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate.
Termination of subscriptions
Cancellation Policy for Monthly Subscription Renewals:
- You may cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time by logging into your account, clicking on settings, billing, and clicking unsubscribe. If you cancel your Monthly Subscription, the cancellation will take effect for your next Tasket monthly billing cycle. You will not be eligible for a refund for monthly subscription fees paid prior to the month the cancellation takes effect.
Cancellation Policy for Annual Subscription Renewals:
- Annual Subscription fees are non-refundable. You may cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time by logging into your account, clicking on settings, billing, and clicking unsubscribe.
We do not provide any refunds for Subscriptions.